Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Back to school

Well hallelujah! It’s back to school for my little dearies. I love them, don’t get me wrong, but the first day of school is such a happy occasion. J Hopefully life will settle a little for me now. I’ve been so busy these past weeks that I feel a bit nuts.

So what’s new in my world? Well, I learned that Doubleday Book a month club has purchased BOTH Echoes and Whispers for their book club under their romance line, Rhapsody. Very exciting news, that! I don’t have a publish date, but I’m sure I’ll announce when I do.

And, as I said in my earlier post, I’m stepping away from my western trilogy and starting working on something new. I will go back to it, of course, but it’s time to get some perspective on it and so a break is a good thing.

As mentioned, the new book departs from the western trend and is set in Ireland. (Of course I'm loving the research.) Wow, what a fascinating history Ireland has. Along with the wonderful setting, this book will be paranormal, I’m hoping a little spooky, and more contemporary than historical. I say that now, of course, but once I’m knee deep in it I mean change my mind on the historical part. I do so love the history.

Anyway, to work with me!

1 comment:

Heather Harper said...

That is fantastic about Rhapsody! Congratulations. :)