Sunday, May 04, 2008

What an amazing week!

Wow, I have had the most amazing week ever. I sold my next two books to Berkley and signed with a fabulous new agent. If that's not enough, what made this week so extradorinary--so much better than just a GREAT week, the editor (editors are the people who work in the publishing house, buy the books that will be published and help the authors make their books the best they can be) who bought my books absolutely loved BENEATH THE RUINS. Many times authors work with editors who like their writing and think they've written a good book they want to see published. But to have someone love the book, excited about working on it with the author--that's like magic. I feel as though someone has waved a magic wand over me. Yay! Life is good.

Hey, I've added some stuff to my website at www.eringrady.com including a guest book and a message board. Stop by and leave me a comment if you have the time...

No comments: