Monday, December 31, 2007

New year, new goals, new possibilities

Like everyone else in the world, I'm reflecting on the past year, what I did write, what I did absolutely wrong, what I will do differently. It was a tough year for me in a lot of ways. I made some major changes in my life. I'm one of those people who hate conflict and will generally take the path of least resistance when given a choice. I used to be the girl that would stay with her boyfriend until he dumped her because I was more afraid of what life "without" would be than I was of how miserable life "with" was.

This year I had to face conflict head on and rethink who I am and what I want. From that came some difficult decisions and some positive moves forward in the evolution of Erin. My goals for next year are much different than they were last year and I feel like there is more balance and reality in them.

Hope your reflections and aspirations are in balance as well.

Happy New Year!
Erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Major changes in life, especially challenging ones always make for good writing material if nothing else. The good thing about being a writer is taking all that emotion and turning it into a story or developing that great character. I hope your new goals for this year bring you peace and rejuvenation.

Happy New Year!