Monday, April 03, 2006

Tuesday, big day!

Tuesday is the official release date for WHISPERS. I've been counting down like it's the due date for a baby, but can't help it. I really hope readers enjoy it.

Yesterday WHISPERS made the bestseller list at B&N.com!!!! Yes, you heard me right, clocked in at number 70 for all romances sold today.

Also climbed the charts for Amazon romantic suspense and hit number 36.

I know, I know, it's pathetic that I should pay so much attention to the numbers, but I work at Intel in the day time and everything there is about the numbers so I can't really help myself. I've been brainwashed...or brain damaged...or both.

So did you read Kaia's first installment of our story? (http://kaiajames.bravejournal.com/) I'm thinking we need to give it a title. If you didn't read it yet, check it out . My post will go up on Friday morning. And then I shall hand it off to... haven't decided yet. Hey, if you think of a title, post it in comments.

No comments: