Friday, July 28, 2006

Move on

Time to move the spider down on the blog list, don't you think? Although, I must say, it was traumatizing enough to keep up for a week. Haven't been posting much because I haven't felt like I have a lot to say. I've been pretty busy with other stuff--researching for another new book. This one is more contemporary. Thinking of taking a break from the American west and try something new. I'm doing a lot of research right now on my next, "can't know enough about" and that is Ireland. Since I was named after my parents heard "When Irish Eyes are Smiling" I think it's fitting. One day I would love to have the time to research my family history. My Grandpa Grady is where we end on the Grady side. I wonder, are we really Irish? Or are we simply wannabe Irish? Who knows? Either way, I'm still doing the research. Would love to learn Gaelic, too. We'll see.

Happy Friday to my friends Calista Fox and MacKenzie Mckade who are at RWA Nationals having a fabulous time, I'm sure. Wish I was there. Good luck to Carrie Weaver, RITA finalist who is also there!

No comments: