Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Guilt

I feel guilty for not blogging, but honestly, I haven't really had a darned thing to say. I'm in a holding pattern with life, I guess. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing--just not a very newsworthy thing. September was a big push for me--got a new proposal off and the Desert Rose membership dinner plus my trip to Utah. The month was basically a blur and now I just don't have umph to report anything.

We did have a winner for our Fat Frank and Tooney Salooney contest. April Harvey did an amazing job--read her part of our Round Robin on Calista Fox's blog here: http://calistafox.blogspot.com/2006/10/destined-to-be-one-of-my-favorite.html

Way to go, April!!!

1 comment:

Heather Harper said...

You should not feel guilty. Blog when/if you can.

Be happy. :)