Saturday, January 06, 2007

Things to do

The list is too long, but I'll do what I can.

  1. Write. I have about 5k of the 20 needed for the Chill of the Night anthology. It's been fun writing.
  2. Redesign my website. It's been too long. I haven't even updated with January contest.
  3. Find a way to fit about 10 more hours in my day
  4. Spend some quality time with my husband and kiddies. (#4 on the list today because they've been #1 for the past month, which is why I'm so behind on everything else)
  5. Send back stuff I ordered for Christmas that was wrong size, color, etc.
  6. Try to get 8 hours of sleep sometime in the not too distant future.

4 comments:

Calista Fox, Author said...

I didn't see your Calgon moment on that list... I think you need/deserve it!! Maybe a 4 Chicks spa day is in the stars for Ms. Grady???!

Miss seeing ya! :-)

C.

Anonymous said...

I concur. You definately need a spa day and I will be forced to attend to ensure that you go and have a good time. (I can bring the mimosas!)

Erin Quinn said...

You two are funny. A spa day! Wouldn't that be grand. I need something!

Anonymous said...

I hope you've managed to get 8 hours of sleep. If so, let me know how you did it. (I only got three ours last night.)