Saturday, June 23, 2007

Long time, no blog


I haven't been ignoring my blog, I've just been very, very busy. First there was the weekend in Colorado. It was a celebration honoring my mother, who just turned 70, my sister who will be 50 this year and my eldest niece who will be 30. But it was also a celebration of all the women in my family. We are female heavy (not to be mistaken with heavy females) and so there are many of us. All but 3 (my brother's wife and two oldest girls) were able to make it. We called ourselves the Generation Sensation and had a wonderful time.
Then, my girls and I came home for two days and we left for Mexico. We went to Rocky Point which is one of my favorite places and lounged on the beach for 4 days. It was paradise. I read like crazy and didn't even bring my computer.
But now I'm back at work. I can't wait to finish my book. No, I can't wait to introduce my readers to Sean Ballagh, my new hero. I am really loving this guy..
NYC is around the corner for Thrillerfest. Exciting, exciting.

2 comments:

The Unadorned said...

Hi Erin,

Building up one's blog as one goes on writing one's book actually helps. In a small way I have been experimenting it at my blog http://remixoforchid.blogspot.com
Thanks. I liked both the cover pages.
Greetings 4m INDIA.

Nanda

Erin Quinn said...

Hi Nanda, thanks for the comment. Interesting blog--best of luck with your writing.