Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A day in the life...






Last weekend Cathy McDavid and I did one of our last signings on our "Big Fat Book Tour." Cathy wrote a series of articles about it that will be in RT this fall. I'm sure they will be lots of fun. Here are two pictures--first is (left to right) Erin Grady, Jennifer Ashley and Cathy McDavid. Second picture is of Erin and Cathy (Jennifer was home busily working on her next book. Probably Cathy and I should have been doing the same, but it was a fun signing and the Chandler Mall Barnes & Noble is awesome. )

So a freelance reporter (EJ Anderson) from the Arizona Republic interviewed me this week about Whispers and my other books. The article should be in tomorrow's paper. I'm excited about it.

I continue to get letters from readers who are loving Whispers. It's wonderful.

The new book is coming along. I'm getting some great ideas as I go, but that's pretty much how I write. I don't know what is going to happen until I get there. I've tried outlining, but it doesn't work the same for me. I can't envision it in outline form and therefore get the whole picture to embellish. I have to do the draft.

By the way, check out the interview posted on Writers Space, ParaNormal Romance: http://www.writerspace.com/ParanormalRomance/June2006.htm

AND, look for a new post on the RR story coming from... I think Kallie has it tomorrow!

No comments: