Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Holidays and friends

I've been doing quite a bit of writing. Got the next scene in my new book off to my agent who wanted to see what happens next. She thought the pages were--and I quote--"amazing." Of course she then asked how I come up with this stuff. (subtext, you are so twisted, Erin, where does this stuff come from???) But it was a positive reaction.

I'm cooking tomorrow for my family and friends. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays so I don't mind. I enjoy the baking and the good smells in the kitchen and all that. I just wish it would get cold enough to have a fire, but I fear it's more likely that Santa will make an early visit than it is our weather will turn. Right now they're predicting a blustering 80 degrees. Sheesh.

Anyway, happy holidays!!!

No comments: