Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sabbatical Brain




There's no other term for it. I have been busy as can be, but so much less productive than I'd imagined. I think this sabbatical has been filled with soul searching and that is time consuming to say the least. The good news is I think I found it (my soul, that is *g*). Last week we were off to San Diego and had a wonderful time there. We went to Knotts Berry farm and rode some awesome roller coasters. I love roller coasters. Something about getting on a ride where you can scream your brains out without anyone staring that appeals to me.
Anyway, my last few weeks are here and I'm very sad. It's been such a great and unique experience to do things like cook dinner, be here when the kids go to school and when they get home. Have a life. Sigh.
Alas, I think I enjoyed it too much...

No comments: