Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sisters, sisters....


Tomorrow I'm off to Denver to visit my sister. She's called an emergency "First Thursday" meeting (emergency cuz it's actually the 4th Thursday). She has some wonderful girlfriends that get together once a month and I got to meet them last summer. Looking forward to seeing them again. I also get to see one of my oldest and bestest friends, Annie. We've known each other since we were 16. Actually, I was 16, she was 15 1/2. (I remember because once she stole her brothers 280z and drove it over to my house and got in trouble cuz she didn't even have her license yet). Now we're both married with kids and jobs and respectable lives. Go figure.


I've got great books to read (Taking Kathryne Kennedy's Beneath Thirteen Moons which I'm very excited to read.) Thanks for the autographed copy, Kathryne! If you haven't read Kathryne yet, you must run out and buy Enchanting the Lady. It's a wonderful fantasy and yours truly was honored to be asked to preview it and quote for the cover.

No comments: