Monday, March 27, 2006

Blue Monday

Maybe it's coming off the high of a great weekend, but I have a bad case of the blues today. Call it pre-release jitters or call it Monday blues. either one would fit. WHISPERS comes out a week from tomorrow and here I sit, worrying pointlessly about whether or not it will be well recieved. Pointlessly because there is really nothing I can do about it now, is there?

so why don't I tell you about my weekend instead. I went away with some wonderful friends and spent the weekend relaxing, writing, reading, watching movies (Pride & Prejudice, which is my fav) and eating way more than I should and drinking in excess. Could it get more perfect? Well, maybe if it had been a week instead of just the weekend.

Tomorrow is the Desert Rose monthly meeting. Maybe that will cheer me up.

BTW, book recommendations--just finished Jennifer Ashley's Confessions of a Lingerie Addict and I loved it.l She has a new book coming out next month too--Penelope and Prince Charming. I've got some of her pirate books on my shelf--can't wait to dive into one of them now.

Until the next post...

1 comment:

Heather Dawn Harper said...

Is there a chance it will be released early, over the weekend?

I'd like to post the blurb on my blog, tell everyone to buy it, and recommend Echoes also.

I'm just trying to figure out what day would be best for me to post.

Next Monday?