Tuesday, March 07, 2006

In a blur

So I haven't posted for a few days because I've just about hit the limit on how many hours I can eke out of a day. I'm in school for the next few weeks, working towards that BA in IT (yes, I have a demanding day job, 2 kids, a husband that travels all the time, I write and Oh yeah, I'm going to school. In case you were wondering, yes, I am insane.) On top of that I volunteered for about 3 too many things. I had to let the RWA office know I'm late with my judging for RITA. I feel really bad about it too even though I know I'm probably not the only one and I won't be THAT late. Next year I SWEAR I'm not going to judge. (that's what I said last year, though)

So I had a cool idea. I'm working on a trilogy right now that involves 3 sisters and time travel. If you've read my books, you know I like to mix present and past so these will have that element in it. In the last book, two sisters will be searching for the third. I was thinking of a contest where readers suggest the place (town) the last sister is found in--I'm sure there are a lot of great places out there with rich history that no one has ever heard of. I haven't worked out the details, but it could be fun. Nominate your town kind of thing.

Anyway, class starts in a few minutes.

No comments: